The Courtyards is the first master planned development in Baguio with resort like amenities characterized by sprawling gardens, the old Baguio charm. American country home design and exclusive country club type amenities. The Courtyards is a delightful home away from the city with the comforting coolness of crisp mountain air.
- Saint Louis University
- University of Baguio
- University of the Cordilleras
- University of the Philippines Baguio City
- Burnham Park
- Baguio Cathedral
- Public Market
- Session Road
- Fast Foods and Restaurants
- SM City Baguio
- Porta Vaga Mall
- Center Mall
- Saint Louis University Hospital of Sacred Heart
- Notre Dame De Chartres Hospital
UNIT FEATURES OF THE MANORS
- Powder Coated Aluminum Granite Slab
- Windows Kitchen Countertop
- Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
- Toilet and Bath
- White Ceramic Floor Tiles Laminated Wood Flooring
- Living Room and Dining Bedroom and Master’s Bedroom
- Built-in closets for all the unit bedrooms.
- Kitchen System inclusive of under sink kitchen cabinet, overhang kitchen cabinet, kitchen counter top and sink
- Master’s T&B inclusive of water closet, lavatory, toilet paper holder and soap holder
THE COURTYARDS AMENITIES
The serene ambiance offers an ideal cityscape, away from the bustling streets of Metro Baguio. With sprawling mountainscape and superb amenity area designed by no other than Epoy Aurelio, known for his Greenbelt Makati Landscape.
RESORT LIKE AMENITIES
The Courtyards raises the bar for a complete condominium living marked by the incorporation of commercial and recreational areas for a complete master plan experience unique to the development.
Modeled to be a destination home, The Courtyards comes packed with superior amenities to excite discerning residents. Retail Stores, Restaurants and Cafe’s Line the community boardwalk. Lush Parks, Picnic Groves and Playgrounds are located within the gated neighborhood. For the active soul, a Fitness and Wellness Center as well as Sporting Facilities are all onsite. The entire community is bordered by rows of pine trees.